The Maine Fire Service Institute is the State Fire Training Agency responsible for providing National Fire Academy training programs to Maine’s Emergency First Responders. Maine Fire Service Institute offers National Fire Academy endorsed courses at several locations around the State of Maine. The following are a list of courses that are able to be requested and delivered in your area. Contact us for more information.
National Fire Academy Courses
- Incident Safety Officers
- Health & Safety Officer
- Preparations for Initial Company Operations
- Juvenile Firesetters Intervention I; II
- Preparation for Initial Company Operations
- Decision Making for Initial Company Operations
- Strategy and Tactics for Initial Company Operations
- Best Practices in Community Risk Reduction
- Leadership in supervision series:
- Professional Growth, Perspectives in Thinking, and Frameworks to Success
For more information, please contact us.